You must return the Product to us at the following address : Campbell/Crafts Vintage, suite 146, 15 Church street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8NA . You must pay for the cost of returning the Product. We recommend that you send it via Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery. The Product must be returned to us in the same condition as in which you received it.
A couple of notes on returns
In addition to your right of cancellation under clause 4 in our T&C's. and your other statutory rights, we will refund to you the price for the Product less postage and packing on the following conditions:
1. Please complete the returns form online by clicking the button below and indicate how you wish to proceed with your return. Our address will appear when the form is completed and can be printed out cut off and stuck to the parcel for return - we do not pay for return postage. If you are out with our policy time frame then the online return form will not allow you to complete.
2. We have received the Product from you with all security tags still affixed and in the same condition as the product was sent to you - including original packaging of the item not the postal bag.
3. We do not accept returns for jewellery, that is strictly for hygiene and potential damage purposes.
4. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges for the following due to sanitation issues; any beauty items, swimwear, Hair pieces, jewellery lingerie & hosiery.
5. Upon receipt, we will issue a full refund or exchange the item for a different size or colour, depending on your instructions.
6. All returns are processed within 10 working days of receipt. When your return has been processed you will be informed by email.
7. Items that are returned to us after 10 working days or fall outside our return policy will not be refunded and will be returned to you.
8. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
9. Please ensure you don�t wear deodorant or perfume or anything else that could leave a mark/scent when trying on the clothes. Items that appear to have been worn or are damaged and are not fit for resale are not eligible for refund or exchange, without exception.
10. Anything bought from us at an Event , Festival or Fair are strictly NON REFUNDABLE.
11. Any items that have been special orders, or have been requested specifically - that are not usually stocked are strictly NON REFUNDABLE.
12. Under the Distance Selling Regulations Act anything returned after 10 working days of purchase will strictly not be refundable.
13. ANYTHING bought with 50% or more deducted from the original price becomes FINAL SALE - and non refundable.